pspp-users

Re: pspp on a live CD

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: pspp on a live CD
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:13:37 -0500

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 05:18:37AM +0000, Venu Gopal wrote:
> Tried several times to down load the image but never succeeded. The speed
> varies between 17 kb/s to 30 kb/s. Some times in the midway it disconnects it
> is also not supporting downloading in multiple sessions. Can it be hosted by
> some other person or on some other server also?

Our admins here tell me they are not throttling on our end, and
I can get at least 10MB/s inside my campus network. I know someone in
Australia was able to download the ISO, too. The problem is likely
between my campus provider and your ISP. (Not that knowing that helps,
but I like to know such things...)

I wouldn't mind if someone else posted the ISO elsewhere to make
it more available.

-Jason