pspp-users

Re: Problem in unattended install of PSPP

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Problem in unattended install of PSPP
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:37:59 +0200

To answer your question about the directories:

The installation only uses:
c:\program files\PSPP or  %ProgramFiles%\PSPP
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Start\Programs\PSPP or
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Menu Start\Programs\PSPP

If needed you can place a copy of the installation there there is no
need to change anything except when you wan't to assign datafiles with
PSPPIRE or create a shortcut.

Have fun