pspp-users

Re: Tutorial

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 14:13:42 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm finishing a tutorial about pspp. It is written in portuguese, but I
> plan to translate it, when I have some time. The focus is on newbie
> users, which never uses neither pspp or spss. It starts from the very
> basics, like create variables, types of variables, inserting cases,
> etc... and finishes with statistical analyses.

Michel, now that you have signed paperwork for PSPP, would you
have interest in adding this tutorial to the PSPP source tree?
We would have to put it in some conventional format, I think,
rather than wiki markup (preferably Texinfo), but it might be
nice to start accumulating non-English documentation.

It might be a problem if many people contributed text to it other
than you, because that would raise copyright issues.  Do you know
who has contributed what?

Thanks,

Ben.
--
"Writing is easy.
 All you do is sit in front of a typewriter and open a vein."