pspp-users

Re: Print comments in automated output

From: Andreas Lappe
Subject: Re: Print comments in automated output
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:37:43 +0200

On 19.08.10, John Darrington wrote:
> I'm not sure if comments ought to be in output. I think they're for
> the benefit of someone reading the code.  Maybe people can tell us what
> they think.
>
> If you want a string to be printed in the output, then ECHO is the command
> you are looking for.
>
> J'

Hey John,

thanks for your reply. After giving up looking and writing the mail I
stumbled upon ECHO. But as I didn't get my own message I had no chance
to reply to it.

Well, as said it's a mix between a comment and some kind of hint for the
reader what kind of tables are in this attachment.

Thank you very much
Andy
--
``Don't be blue if you should be green´´ - Jeffrey Barnes