pspp-users

don't press end

From: Eugenio Braga
Subject: don't press end
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:15:20 -0300

Hi all,

I'm using PSPP 0.6.2 on Ubuntu 10.04 (kernel 2.6.32-24).
Maybe it's just me but every time I hit "END" in variable
visualization (a common way to get to the end of the line) PSPP
creates 40 new variables after the last one.
Variables which I can't erase with a simple "DELETE", but only using
the menu bar. And when I mark and delete a couple of lines (since I
can't do it all at once) I'm moved to the top, up to the first
variable.
PSPP was designed to function in that way?

Thanks
E. B.