pspp-users

quiero ayudar en traducir al espa?ol

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: quiero ayudar en traducir al espa?ol
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:55:36 +0100

Hi

Allways nice to hear people offering help. But pspp 0.6.2 is, although
the latest official release, a bit outdated. Better upgrade to a 0.7.x
version. Some versions of 0.7.2 and all newer versions include already
the Spanish translation.

See http://translationproject.org/domain/pspp.html for the
translations and there translator. Maybe you can help with future
translations...

Have fun