pspp-users

Help (non-programmer) with export to CSV in Windows environment

From: GrantR
Subject: Help (non-programmer) with export to CSV in Windows environment
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:51:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I am sure for experienced console users this will be a no-brainer, but I've
struggled for 2 days now, so time to ask for help!

I am wanting to know how to get my data out of PSPP into csv format for use
elsewhere. I've had a look at the previous postings and still am stuck! I
get a csv file full of error message, but no data.

I've tried the various console commands but not seem to have produced what
I'm after - the CSV dataset.

Could I respectfully request a step by step guide? I'd hate to have to
re-enter all the new data created since I entered the opriginal via CSV
which was incredibly smooth! It's just it won't come out (I can't get it
out)!!

The install is on Win7 x64bit.

Thanks in anticipation.

Grant