pspp-users

[bug] network drives not showing up

From: Rob Malpass
Subject: [bug] network drives not showing up
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:18:35 +0100

Hi all

Hope I'm doing this correctly but I seem to have found a bug in the 0.7.8-g4da697 version of pspp which I downloaded 2 minutes ago.

I'm running the Windows version and, unless I've done something strange, none of my network drives are showing up when I try and open a file.   This is most annoying as that's where my files are!

If I'm doing something wrong - please let me know - otherwise I guess it's a bug.

Cheers

Rob