pspp-users

RE: pspp and cairo

From: Rob Malpass
Subject: RE: pspp and cairo
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 18:34:56 +0100

Sorry yes - I meant the one that was installed with Ubuntu natty 11.04.   In
as much as this is the one that gets installed if I search for pspp in
synaptic (Ubuntu's package manager).   I have now installed an extra
repository as suggested on the pspp faq and this has allowed me to upgrade
(via synaptic) to 0.7.8 on Linux - which is working fine.

It's still the case though that (because of libcairo) I can't download and
compile the very latest version - which I'd like to do.