pspp-users

Re: Creating Production Jobs on PSPP

From: Matthew Silver
Subject: Re: Creating Production Jobs on PSPP
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:30:06 -0400

Thanks for the quick response, John. I probably should have mentioned earlier that I want to make it a line in a batch file without actually running the shell. So for comparison, here's the working code I have for SPSS:

"C:\Program Files\IBM\SPSS\Statistics\20\stats.exe" %TEMP% -production silent -symbol @datafile %DATA%

where %TEMP% is the name of the production job file and %DATA% the data file I'm reading in. Simply swapping the stats.exe with the PSPP equivalent doesn't do the trick. What would I do in this case?