pspp-users

Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:04:28 -0400

With a friend, we worked on a renewal of art for GNU PSPP, which
includes icons (mimetypes and application) and logos.

I present the proposal to the developers for this medium to get their
opinion and if possible include the work we have done in the
application. We have become familiar with GNOME human interface
guidelines and have an average knowledge of design software (Inkscape,
GIMP, etc.).

Attached file now includes the set of icons for mimetypes and for
menus and toolbars. For the latter, we have drawn on the work of the
community of libreoffice (libreoffice flat icon set) to include GNOME
symbolic icons in the toolbar.

The idea is to create a base for the art of GNU PSPP (on a github
repository), and may include more people and improve the work.

That for now, look forward to your response.

Thanks.