pspp-users

Re: your mail

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 21:16:42 +0200

SPSS keeps changing the layout of their menus, and each version adds new dialog
boxes and removes others.

However the syntax is more stable, and works exactly the same way in PSPP:  If
you have a variable "age" then the command:

SELECT IF (age >= 13 AND age <=20).

will mean that all subsequent commands will include only those cases for
which age falls in the range [13,20]

J'