pspp-users

Re: correlations

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: correlations
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 19:59:24 +0100

If you look closely you will see that it is not quite identical.

The SIG  / NOSIG flag controls weather significant results should be emphasised.
In the default output mode, PSPP does this by rendering in an italic font.
Unfortunately, it's rather hard to see italics from upright fonts when looking
at numbers.  Perhaps this ought to be improved.

And like Alan says, to be bug-for-bug compatible with SPSS, the sense of the
SIG/NOSIG
flag is opposite from what one would expect.

J'

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:16:13PM +0100, news wrote:
     An identical result !
     In both cases I get the significance levels.