pspp-users

Re: PSPP crashes when I input data

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP crashes when I input data
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 06:50:55 +0200

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 08:39:09AM +0000, Julie McCredden wrote:
     Hi all I have converted my input file from and excel .csv file to
opensource (.ods)
     When I use the import data function it will import this file and I can see
the data is there as it should be
     but then PSPP says it has stopped working and has to close. Then it dies.
     The same happens for the standard .csv file.

Which version of PSPP are you using?

Can you post a .csv file which provokes this behaviour? (if the data is
confidential,
then a small one containing fake data will do, if it can demonstrate the
problem)

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3