pspp-users

Re: windows 10

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: windows 10
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 11:00:25 -0600

Julia,

My suggestion would be that the students sign up for this emailing list
and tell us what trouble they are having first-hand or that you get the
required information and relay it to this list. Those are the avenues
that are mostly likely to get the issue resolved.

I don't know anything about OS X but with Windows, the problems most
people face are finding the download site or selecting the correct
download.  Maybe those issues generalize to this case?

-Alan