pspp-users

Re: add button not working using tab key in value label popup box

From: dr soumalya ray
Subject: Re: add button not working using tab key in value label popup box
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 13:23:56 +0000 (UTC)

hi john,

sorry for the delayed reply.

> On Saturday, 19 December 2015 1:36 PM, John Darrington <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I see a similar problem, but not exactly as you describe.

may be i am not telling it correctly. to put it simply,"enter" key is not
working with the "add button" of the "value label box".

> Can you raise a bug report about this at http://sv.gnu.org/bugs/group?=pspp

tried it; but could not access. following notification greets me:-

"The web page you are trying to access doesn't exist on Savannah."

> And please state there which version of pspp you are using.

could not mention it because of the above-mentioned reason.

> Thank you.

thank you.

regards, som

---snip---