pspp-users

Re: Warning on unreleased versions.

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Warning on unreleased versions.
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:57:53 -0600

On 2/28/2016 12:44 AM, John Darrington wrote:
> 1. In the output window after each operation.
>
>    I don't think that is a good idea for several reasons: a) It would
>    break all of our regression tests;

Ben,

I was referring to this. I assumed that John meant that all the
regression tests would have to be updated to expect this language and
that they would then break again if this language was removed for a
production version.

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time for Pi.

          --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
            "Blade Runner" speech to software development