pspp-users

technical question

From: Brittani Baldwin
Subject: technical question
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:10:33 +0000

I downloaded the recent version of PSPP and according to the manual I found (link below), it should have an options for two way anova, ancova, etc. However,  I don’t have an option called “General Linear Model” under “Analyze” where one could do an ANCOVA. I would appreciate help with this.

https://books.google.com/books?id=pH21CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA53&lpg=PA53&dq=pspp+ancova&source=bl&ots=SMj13ZX7Ma&sig=GhXUEMEmyjESMZUstpYSMQEa4gs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia8tyWz-PLAhWBnYMKHRk-CsQQ6AEIRzAH#v=onepage&q=pspp%20ancova&f=false

Brittani Baldwin Gracey, PsyD

Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist

Arkansas State Hospital

Division of Behavioral Health Services (DBHS)

501-251-6556