pspp-users

Re: Re: PSPP help (John Darrington)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: PSPP help (John Darrington)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 22:19:32 +0200

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:26:52AM +0200, Claire de Koker wrote:

     I have another question. I'm trying to do the Wilcoxon signed rank test,
     but I cannot get the variables entered into the separate variable list and
     thus cannot run the test (see screenshot attached) - the OK button remains
     faded. Any ideas why this is not working?

This would appear to be a bug.

It seems Paired Samples T Tests has the same issue.

The 'help' function only says that its unable to open the manual so didn't offer
me much help.

The manual is always available online at https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual

With the MSWindows build, the pdf manual is installed and a shortcut is placed on the desktop. The, MSWindows only, error message tells where to find the manual.

Have fun