pspp-users

Re: PSPP-BUG: PSPP on Mac

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: PSPP-BUG: PSPP on Mac
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 19:04:56 +0200

Dear Beat,

thanks for your description of your experience with pspp on MacOS. As an alternative to MacPorts, there is a dmg package which can be installed the usual Mac way also for other MacOS versions.

See: https://www.hs-augsburg.de/~beckmanf/pspp/

Maybe you and your students could give me a feedback about your experience with this package.

Regards

Friedrich