pspp-users

Re: Error in computation of Mann-Whitney-U Test

From: Dr. Walter Statistics
Subject: Re: Error in computation of Mann-Whitney-U Test
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 23:14:33 +0100

I cannot confirm your objection, John. I checked it again, now with a published data set of 3 - three - different groups. I ran three Mann Whitney U tests (group 1 vs 2 excluding the cases of group 3, group 1 vs 3 excluding the cases of group 2, group 2 vs 3 excluding the cases of group 1). There were no differences. PSPP seems to be working properly. I did not find anything of importance. There seems to be no problem at all.

Prof Nuszbaum has to be more specific in describing her problem.

Kind regards,

Oliver Walter