pspp-users

Re: Welch's ANOVA with PSPP?

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Welch's ANOVA with PSPP?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:50:18 -0500

I don't think so.  This page says it's an option in SPSS:

http://www.statisticshowto.com/welchs-anova/

When I try running ANOVA using a recent version of PSPP, the only option is to run Levene's test, it doesn't seem to produce Welch's test. This page shows how to perform the test using a spreadsheet like Excel ot Calc:

http://www.real-statistics.com/one-way-analysis-of-variance-anova/welchs-procedure/

0Akab