pspp-users

reading csv data set

From: someone
Subject: reading csv data set
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:35:41 -0500

Well, I wrote to the pspp people and they said, actually, that there was a bug

"The bug must be there for a longer time as it was already in the 2017-07-30 version. However it is solved in the 2017-11-16 version."

I am trying to get the newest version, as it is not clear whether at November version is on their website.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Gene