pspp-users

Re: fixed data file

From: Meimuna Kahf
Subject: Re: fixed data file
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 21:28:40 +0100

Dear Dr. Oliver Walter

thank you very very much. It really solved my problem, i can open the file again.
I will not to use „Umlaute“ again in pspp, new lecture for me :)
As i mentioned its my first time working with PSPP so how would you recommend to choose the names of the variables so it would be optimal for data management?

Greetings from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg,

Meimuna