pspp-users

Trouble importing data from Qualtrics

From: Stefana Racorean
Subject: Trouble importing data from Qualtrics
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:21:28 -0500

Hi,
I'm a new user of PSPP on a Windows computer, and I have trouble importing data from Qualtrics into the program. After selecting the file, the program doesn't display any of the options on customizing my variables. I can hit next and then apply, but then the variables are inserted automatically, and the the responses are not imported. Here are some print screens of what happens.
Could you help me?
Thank you!
Stefana