pupa-devel

BugCommunicator was imported

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: BugCommunicator was imported
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:31:10 +0900

Hello,

I changed the name of my bug tracking system from "RubyBTS" to
"BugCommunicator" (shortly, "bugcomm"), and I've imported my source
tree into the CVS repository. The new name is much better to indicate
the concept, and I even checked whether the name has already been used
with Google and Freshmeat.net. So I wish you would get to like the new
name.

The current status is very inchoate. It is "compilable", but it only
contains a mail client for now. I have an imperfect server
implementation locally, but it is far from working. Anyway, I'm going
to implement a CGI client as the next step. I'm sure it will be quite
easy.

Also, I've written a small document which describes the design of
BugCommunicator, though it is brittle enough. See the following URL,
for more details:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/pupa/bugcomm/DESIGN

Thanks,
Okuji