pupa-devel

Re: Normal mode commands

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Normal mode commands
Date: 25 Dec 2003 22:36:23 +0100

Marco Gerards <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> Which commands should be added to normal mode?  I can think of the
> following ones:

[A list of commands...]

In addition to this, most importantly, what about the loaders?  All
the loaders can register themselves with rescue mode (and they do so).
What about normal mode?

If a loader is in the core image the loader cannot register itself
in normal mode because normal mode is not loaded yet.

Okuji, did you already think about this?  Perhaps there is no problem
at all and I'm just missing something really simple, can you please
explain me how it works in that case?

Thanks,
Marco