pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] Integration of the editor widget in the assistant

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Integration of the editor widget in the assistant
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:26:29 +0100

The attached patch contains the changes from the 2 last patches I sent,
plus the following changes:

 - I removed the getEditorWidget and getTaskEditorWidget methods, which
- IMHO - were redundant with the getWidget method
 - I removed all the widget creation code from the getWidget method, and
put it in an initWidget method. getWidget now only returns the
self.widget property.
 - I modified the assistant so that it creates the page 2 according to
the task type you selected in page 1. For the moment, if you choose
"command line", you get the CmdLineTask's widget. Else, you get the
GenericTask widget. We have to a solution to avoid hard-coding this
stuff though...
 - I modified the assistant si that it actually creates a task after
it's finished. For now, it creates a task with a bogus schedule. But
we'll take care of it later.

Xavier: if this patch is too big, just tell me and I'll try to split it
a bit. But I really think you can safely apply it as is.

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>