pyformex-dev

Re: [pyformex-dev] Problems with SSH login

From: Benedict Verhegghe
Subject: Re: [pyformex-dev] Problems with SSH login
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:21:30 +0100

Wenxuan,

That is bizarre. But since it works, ok.
Now I remember I had problems too trying to connect from my only Ubuntu
machine, where I also had a pubkey ending in '/'. I solved the problem
then by removing the key and copying a keypair from one of my Debian
machines (where keys seem to end in '==').
Anyway, I'm glad you can access the repository now.

You will find an updated HOWTO-dev, where I have added some information
on creating the documentation. It contains instructions for installing a
patched version of Sphinx. After installing it, try to generate the html
docs using the command 'make html' in the pyformex/sphinx directory.

Benedict