qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] Thank you and the state of development activity

From: Anmar Oueja
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] Thank you and the state of development activity
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:10:46 -0700

Hello:

I am part of a community that focuses on supporting the Arabic language on Linux (www.arabeyes.org). One of our needs is an editor that support full bidi.

Imagine my surprise when i learned of UTF-8 and firbidi capabilities in quemacs. I am in the process of better understanding qemacs and documenting it so our Arabic speaking community can use such a wonderful editor.

How active is qemacs development. the mailing list does not seem to have any activity. Please let me know, as somebody in our community might be interested in contributing.

Anmar