qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] How to use the html mode? Can't even insert a <br> . . .

From: Helge Hafting
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] How to use the html mode? Can't even insert a <br> . . .
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:17:55 +0200

Is there any documentation about how html mode is supposed to work?
The rendering looks fine, but I can't do much editing, other than entering text.

I can't insert any html commands - because qemacs escape the "<" and so on.
I needed a <br>, and pressing enter/return is the obvious choice.
But this only inserts a space.  Well, I have the spacebar for that . . .

Is html-mode unfinished, or is there a way to enter more than just text?

Helge Hafting