qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] Spanish keyboard problem

From: Pérez Knulst
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] Spanish keyboard problem
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:16:13 -0300 (ART)

I'm using a spanish keyboard and can't enter accented charters into qemacs run
under X, however, I
can do it in rxvt (with -nw switch in qemacs command line). My keyboard work
fine whith other
programs, either under X or not. qemacs is a very nice editor (specially for C
code editting) but
this trouble put a hard limit to its use. I would like to listen to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Julián, from Argentina, South (Latin) America

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas