qemacs-devel

Re: [Qemacs-devel] mailing lists on website; git/hg tree; merging forks

From: Charles Gordon
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:35:16 +0100

Hello Francois,

Indeed we should move to a git repository.
As I mentioned in another post, we should be changing the licence soon,
this will be the right timing for an change of SCM.

I would then merge with the forks you document.
only a few patches have been committed to these and they do not have the full
history under SCM.
As a matter of fact, the hschauhan fork even has the binary target files under
SCM !

The gitorious fork is no longer accessible.

I will remind Fabrice about the broken link.

A+

Chqrlie.