qemu-arm

Re: [Qemu-arm] Reading coprocessors registers and dumping physical addre

From: jonatan okagao
Subject: Re: [Qemu-arm] Reading coprocessors registers and dumping physical addresses.
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 15:51:19 +0100

Can anyone help me please?

Hi all,

I'm using qemu-system-arm and I want to read the values of coprocessors registers like (CP15,...) and to dump some physical addresses directly via gdb (gdb_stub).
Is this possible?
Should I modify the Qemu source code (especially the gdbstub.c) or is there an exciting solution for that?

After a long search on the internet I only found the information that there is a method of using xml and target description, but I didn't find further information on how to do so !!

Any help please?

Best regards,
Jonatan