qemu-arm

[Qemu-arm] [ARM TrustZone] Running Android in the normal world

From: Joseph Lee
Subject: [Qemu-arm] [ARM TrustZone] Running Android in the normal world
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 14:05:51 +0000

Hi,

I am new to QEMU. I wanted to setup an experiment using QEMU emulator that supports ARM TrustZone. I wanted to run Android in the normal world while a secure kernel (which I don't know) is running in the secure world and the context switch between the two worlds is possible. Could you please give me steps how to set up this experiment? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Thanks,
Joseph