qemu-arm

[Qemu-arm] Emulation AT91sam9261

From: Jiahuan Zhang
Subject: [Qemu-arm] Emulation AT91sam9261
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:20:52 +0100

Dear All,

This is my first email to you.

I am a student doing an internship about emulating a board based on the microprocessor AT91SAM9261. I chose QEMU to be the software emulator since it develops quickly, emulates fast, and is open.

The emulation is very hard since no existing device emulation in QEMU can be reused to emulate atmel boards. Only the processor, ARM926EJ-S, is available.

I am looking for people also working on the emulation of atmel boards. I need the company badly. We can discuss and you can undersand my specific problems.

Best regards,
Jiahuan