[Qemu-block] For you

From: Sergey Tyshchenko
Subject: [Qemu-block] For you
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:50:45 +0200

for you

Hello, My name is Sergey, I propose you cooperation. We are a creative company in the development and creation of unique products for decoration - to design buildings IDENTIKA.PRO. We''re specialized on decoration of shops, petrol station, cafe, fast food restaurants, and retail franchises.
We are interested at long-term cooperation with you. We propose a good environment to work with partners.
Examples of our work http :http://identika.pro/counter_link/counter.php?click=presentation_en
I propose You to become our partner in your area.
Let us know about your decision

foto
st
Sergey Tyshchenko
CEO | IDENTIKA.PRO
Viber: +380505566965 | WhatsApp: +380505566965
Skype: t.sergey.m
address@hidden | www.identika.pro
03040 | Golosiivskyi Ave. 70 | office 502 | Kiev

fb_logo