Re: [Qemu-block] [Qemu-devel] coroutines: block: Co-routine re-entered r

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-block] [Qemu-devel] coroutines: block: Co-routine re-entered recursively when migrating disk with iothreads
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 17:31:20 +0100

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Jason J. Herne
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Libvirt migration command:
> virsh migrate --live --persistent --copy-storage-all --migrate-disks vdb
> kvm1 qemu+ssh://dev1/system

I guess that this is the same scenario as a manual drive_mirror +
migrate test I have been doing.  I also get the "Co-routine re-entered
recursively" error message.

I've CCed you on an (unfinished) patch that solves the abort.  Please
test it and let me know!

Thanks,
Stefan