[Qemu-block] block/ssh:Allow blockdev-add for ssh

From: Ashijeet Acharya
Subject: [Qemu-block] block/ssh:Allow blockdev-add for ssh
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:05:48 +0530

Hi all,

I was trying to convert SSH driver to support 'blockdev-add' and so
far I have tried to figure out what the struct 'BlockdevOptionsSsh' in
block-core.json should look like,

{ 'struct': 'BlockdevOptionsSsh',
  'data': { 'tcp': 'InetSocketAddress',
             'path': 'str' } }

Naive question but I have to ask, Am I missing something?

As far as I know, ssh only supports 'tcp' right? So using
'InetSocketAddress' should be good enough. (like the TODO says)

I had a discussion with Kevin about this and he thinks, maybe
'SocketAddress' can be used too because the restriction comes from the
qemu block driver rather than the backend. He advised me to get an
opinion on this one from the maintainers of SSH.

Thanks for reading
Ashijeet