qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Alpha update

From: Falk Hueffner
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Alpha update
Date: 30 Apr 2003 13:34:32 +0200

Hi,

this patch will actually make "hello" run :) Some relocations are not
handled properly yet, though, and dynamically linked binaries don't
work. For the 4k page emulation, I grabbed mmap4k.c and pagemap.c from
em86. I've attached them as single files. The code looks somewhat
crufty though, maybe we should write something ourselves. By the way,
doesn't IA64 have the same problem? Also, it could probably be made
easier with a kernel patch...

--
        Falk