qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ARM port

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ARM port
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 15:13:51 +0200

I just completed a first version of an ARM port of QEMU. There are still problems with floats, but non trivial programs can be launched. ARM is interesting in the sense that a more complicated preprocessing in dyngen is needed to handle the constant loading (ARM uses PC relative loads to load big constants, so a data pool must be generated dynamically after the dynamically generated code). ARM is also the first arch where a branch immediate instruction is used to return to the emulator main loop.

I will commit as soon as Savanah is up again...

Fabrice.