qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu is a wonderful (and presentation)

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu is a wonderful (and presentation)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:13:51 +0200

Stefano Marinelli <address@hidden> wrote:

: Currently the emulation speed is really high...I think that a well
: implemented software MMU won't slow down too much (the system would
: be still well usable). And, if it will be made by you, I'm sure it
: will be a good piece of software :)

http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2003-06/msg00086.html

But that little software MMU hack was written by me.

--
Johan Rydberg, Free Software Developer, Sweden
http://rtmk.sf.net | http://www.nongnu.org/guss/

Playing Stina Nordenstam - I Dream Of Jeannie