qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU config

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU config
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:45:15 +0200

> am I still subscribed to the qemu mailing
> list? is the list down? didn't get a
> message since Aug 11 ...

I made commits the last few days - you should have received them by the mailing list.

BTW, I plan to rename qemu to qemu-user[-i386] and vl to qemu before releasing 0.4.4. I also plan to remove most command line options to 'vl' and to force the use of a configuration file such as:

vl linux.qemu

with linux.qemu containing:

kernel=xxxx
hda=xxxx

It is needed now to have enough flexibility for full PC simulation and also to simplify vl usage for novice users.

Fabrice.