qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] vl on PPC ?

From: Mark Guertin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] vl on PPC ?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:21:09 -0400

Hi everyone

Has anyone been able to run vl on PPC yet?  I saw some reference to this on
the mailing list archives, but I've been unable to boot any of the kernels
Rusty provided with vl.

I don't have the exact error at hand, but it IIRC it was something to do
with memory locations.

I do have qemu running beautifully under gcc 3.x on ppc and it has taken
pretty much everything I've thrown at it in a full x86 glibc-2.3.1 + gcc
3.2.1 environment, but would love this 'virtual machine' setup to work.

Mark (Gerk)