qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] mini-HOWTO: Using qemu to lock down tetrinetx server

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] mini-HOWTO: Using qemu to lock down tetrinetx server
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:25:14 +0200

Rusty Russell wrote:
Hi all,

        I recently set up a tetrinet server inside a qemu image, for a
layer of additional security.  The image is under 2MB, and below is a
mini-howto in setting up such a server in case anyone else is
interested.

Thank you! I'll try to include it in QEMU or on the web page. I still need to finish the 0.4.4 release as there are several pending issues (config file support, SPARC target merge, renamming of the executables, complete and portable soft mmu support).

Fabrice.