qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] I am attempting to port Qemu to Mac OS X.

From: qemu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] I am attempting to port Qemu to Mac OS X.
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 04:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have been lurking around this mailing list (via the online web view) and
decided to post here. I have decided to attempt to try to make Qemu at
least compile on the Darwin kernel.

So far I have a few files successfully compiling, but I am still a LONG
way from being there. Of course, the dyngen app is intended to read ELF
binaries, and I have almost no understanding of Mach-O binaries at all.

People can check the status of this little (potentially futile) project,
as well as download a tarball of what I have so far at:
http://www.raylucke.com/20010926/software/qemu/

Regards,

Ray