qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] IPC syscall emulation and glibc 2.3.x fix

From: Derrik Pates
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] IPC syscall emulation and glibc 2.3.x fix
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:38:07 -0500

Fabrice Bellard wrote:
Thank you for the work ! Don't forget to patch 'linux-test.c' so that it is possible to test automatically the ipc syscalls implementation.

I'll have to check that out. Will you be including the configure.in that is used to generate the qemu configure script in CVS, so that I can add the necessary configure-time check for the 'gregs' member in the uc->uc_mcontext structure? I definitely would like to see qemu built out-of-the-box on glibc 2.3.x systems, and I've seen at least one other message to the mailing list from someone who ran into the same problem, but wasn't able to find a solution.

--
Derrik Pates
address@hidden