qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] A few modifications that make Qemu come closer to compiling

From: Raymond W. Lucke IV
Subject: [Qemu-devel] A few modifications that make Qemu come closer to compiling on Darwin.
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:37:58 -0800 (PST)

I have added these lines to the config-host.h which has made it so a
number of files compile on Mac OS X (Darwin).

I commented this out:
// #define HAVE_BYTESWAP_H 1

and I added these:
#define MAP_ANONYMOUS MAP_ANON
#define MAP_DENYWRITE 0 // Not sure what this could be set to...
#define ELIBBAD ESHLIBVERS

extern char **environ;

The above, of course, is dirty but I figure posting it here can make known
what is and what is not available in Darwin, which can possibly allow
Fabrice to add the appropriate checks to the configure script.

I figure if little changes here and there that make Qemu more friendly to
other plaforms make it into the main branch, one of these days, it will
compile out of the box. ;-)

Regards,

Ray