qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] A few modifications that make Qemu come closer tocompiling

From: Tom Musgrove
Subject: [Qemu-devel] A few modifications that make Qemu come closer tocompiling on Darwi
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:17:02 +0000

Fabrice,

MAP_DENYWRITE is not honored anymore by Linux, BSD, and I don't think it is used by Darwin. So it should probably be removed completely. (Unless there is a specific architecture which needs it?).

I have added these lines to the config-host.h which has made it so a
number of files compile on Mac OS X (Darwin).

#define MAP_DENYWRITE 0 // Not sure what this could be set to...
#define ELIBBAD ESHLIBVERS

Tom M.

Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now! http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963