qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] video bios execution

From: Marc Dietrich
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] video bios execution
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:10:53 +0100

Hi,

I looked at the uboot list and source, but found nothing related to that
problem. I found an outdated project at ftp://vlab1.iram.es/pub/other/
em86_user.tgz, but failed to compile it. There are some undefined symbols to
st_le16, ld_le16, etc. which are only defined in kernel. There is no Makefile
and I don't know much about C... Can anyone tell me how to link this thing?
Maybe this project can be integrated into qemu.
Sorry if this is offtopic.

Marc